Monday, July 11, 2011

Cloth Dolls

The Ray Doll.  Full of life and adventure Ray is talented and loves to travel.


The Potter Doll is brave, magical and has a strong faith in family and friends.

I just can't seem to resist sharing the HP love...I constantly have this song stuck in my head.


The Jaylee Doll is full of hope, love, and an unquenchable sense of wonder.
For information about the dolls, please visit The Doll Project page (found on the upper right hand corner of my blog).

The Lady Mouse is kind and considerate and is constantly looking for ways to learn and grow.

The Buccaneer.  A master of teamwork, the sea, and awesomeness.
The Ninja Doll.  An advocate of choosing right over wrong and a gentlemen to boot.
 I had the Ask A Ninja song stuck in my head the whole time I worked on The Ninja Doll (aka: Roger).  Please remember to say 'Thank you' when you walk through automatic doors, for they are actually gentlemen ninjas.

2 comments:

  1. your dollies are fab. i want them all. Tessies birthday is in September. i will have decide what to have you make her.
    Big hugs
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lady:) Let me know if you have anything specific in mind and when you need one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete